- a cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
- 5 tablespoons of greek style yogurt
- haft a teaspoon of turmeric
- a teaspoon of tahini
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- half a clove of garlic- grated
Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put the cauliflower florets on an oven tray, salt them and coat them with the olive oil (just by tossing them with your hands). Put it in the oven and wait for 25-30 minutes.
As soon as the cauliflower is ready toast the pumpkin seeds on a frying pan over medium heat it should take just a could of minutes, but be careful because some of them 'explode' when they get hot and the children can get burnt)
Mix the yogurt, turmeric, tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Taste the sauce as you may need a tiny bit of salt.
Serve the cauliflower with the seeds on top and the sauce on the side.