This is a really fast (and also very healthy) dinner. My children love fish, but even if yours are not too into it they will normally be more inclined to taste it if they have helped to prepare it. You need to be strict about them washing their hands after touching the fish or they will end up with food poisoning.
- a fillet of white fish per person. We tried tilapia, but you can try any other white fish as well.
- 1 onion cut in small cubes
- 2 lemons: one cut in thin half moons and another one whole.
- a table spoon more or less of chopped parsley ( we use flat, but curly is fine too)
- olive oil
- half a glass of white wine.
Preheat your grill at maximum temperature. Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with a bit of olive oil. Put the (salted) fish fillets on top. Sprinkle on top the cut lemon, the onion and the parsley. Add a bit of olive oil on top. The a the juice of the other lemon and the wine. Put in the over for 10 minutes (check after 7 minutes as the temperature of the grills vary lot). The fish is ready when the flesh is white, not translucent.
My children like this with rice but it is nice with boiled or roast potatoes too.