- swiss chard: two big bunches. It seems a lot at first sight but it loses a lot of volume as you cook it.
- one big onion - diced
- two carrots - in small cubes
- one table spoon of vinegar
- olive oil- three table spoons
- salt ( swiss chard is naturally salty so be careful wit the amount of salt)
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and let it fry (medium heat) for five minutes. Then add the carrots and wait for another three minutes. Finally add the swiss chard, salt and vinegar. It is difficult to calculate how long you should cook it as it depends on the thickness of the stalks, but they should be soft (and therefore ready) after 10 to 15 minutes.